Ever wonder "why" things are getting so bad...

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Reinforcements...

There are a lot of people out there creating web sites and blogs (maybe even wikis) with advice on emergency preparation. I've been surfing some of the sites and they look really good. You probably can't read enough about this unless you end up in inaction as a result. Do something because anything is better than nothing. I found a real beaut about survival nutrition that you should go see and do it soon. I will be making permanent links to things that I've found that you may be interested in. Maybe I'll have a clearinghouse of survival blogs that you can use to find various bits of information that will help you prepare. Remember, the government won't take care of you...you have to take care of you. Don't wast time.

No comments:

Post a Comment